About the job
Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself?
At ZoomInfo our employees work hard to ‘define new possibles’, and they are driven by winning.
ZoomInfo is a company that got to where it’s at today on the backs of heroic efforts, over the years, by our employees and we are looking for more people to contribute to those efforts.
At our company you’ll see that collaboration is second nature, and you’ll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best. You’ll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career.
We believe that our employees love to work and love to work here, and that you will like coming to work because of the sense of accomplishment you get from being a part of what we’re building.
You are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you seek challenges, and you love to win. We welcome you to join our team of difference makers who are people working with a passion to win together.
Zoom Information is looking for a results-driven, highly-technical Quality Automation Engineer who is passionate about leading edge technologies (such as Selenium, Rest Assured, Google Cloud Services, Big Data, Appium) to join our team of outstanding professionals building the next breakthrough in B2B information services. The focus of this position will be to design and implement test solutions to measure and validate the infrastructure and functionality of Zoom’s applications and processing sub-systems.
Work as part of an Agile team to deliver reliable, scalable UI and API automation
Own and deliver innovative solutions for large scale automated testing strategies, quality assurance, and data analysis
Define test strategies, analyze test results and validate functionality
Work with development, manual QA and product to gather test requirements, assess risk areas and convert these to automated test cases
Ensure adoption and expand the reach of delivered tools
Fix framework bugs and improve test architecture
Provide automation documentation and training
– Minimum 3-5 years of web-based automation testing experience
– Proven Experience in Java / Java based tool used for automating Restful web services.
– Experience working with SQL DB
– Experience in functional automation testing using Junit/TestNG/Mocha
– Understanding of the software release process and ability to design, plan and execute new feature testing
– Knowledge and experience in object-oriented programming concepts, design patterns
– Good spoken and written English
– Knowledge in Docker
– Experience working with Jenkins ,Github
– Strong understanding of web application architecture
– Ability to learn new tools & technologies quickly
– Experience in agile software development