WhiteSource Compliance & Security Research Analyst
WhiteSource is a successful, rapidly growing startup offering a unique cloud-based solution of open-source management and security. We’re looking for a highly motivated, analytical and communicative individual, with a desire to work in an innovative environment and dive into the rapidly evolving Open Source Software world to join a growing team in Bar-Lev Industrial park, Galilee. Working days are Monday – Friday.
Come play a crucial role in achieving our ambitious growth objectives and gain significant experience in the open-source and security world!
●Conduct deep research and analysis of security vulnerabilities in open source libraries.
● Improve the biggest open-source knowledge DB.
●Work closely with the teams in the Customer Experience, Technical Support and Engineering
department to drive customer satisfaction and product improvements.
●Willingness to work Mon.-Fri.– Must
●Work closely with the Technical Support team to address customer requests
● B.Sc. in Scientific discipline – Must
● Experience in DB – MongoDB, MySQL – Advantage
● Ability to work under pressure and in a dynamic environment.
● High-level English- writing, reading, and speaking.
● Knowledge in Java development- advantage.
● Excellent communication ability.
● Experience in working with customers – an advantage
● Independent, Hard Worker, Fast learner & team player.