Solution Engineer Student
About the job
The WalkMe Customer Value & Professional Services team’s mission is to enable, educate, and inspire customers to realize the full potential of their technology investments.
As a Solution Engineer Student (SE) for WalkMe, you will help bring our products to life by focusing on delivering high-quality technical implementations according to business objectives and designing user experiences.
Our team of trusted advisors demonstrates a passion for delivering excellent customer service. Our digital adoption business solutions are rooted in our technical skill, creativeness, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs.
What will you actually be doing?
- Start your exciting career path in high-tech and become an expert on all WalkMe products and features
Partner with our customers to map out business flows and support the creation of high impact solid WalkMe solutions that address real business needs in an efficient manner.
- Apply your technical abilities, UX knowledge, and creativity to QA and help deliver WalkMe solutions to cater to our customer problems and troubleshoot their issues.
- Manage multiple tight-deadline projects simultaneously, support cross-functional initiatives.
What should you bring to the table?
- Bachelor’s degree student (in present) with at least 1 year remaining on your degree.
- Availability to work 3 days a week (50% – 60% )
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Grade average- 80+
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying attention to detail.
- Passion for excellent customer service.
- Proven record demonstrating ability for analytical and technical thinking.
- Problem-solving skills, with a focus on finding solutions subject to customer constraints.
- Ability to translate complex product and technical concepts to non-technical and executive audiences
A natural excitement and enthusiasm for technology, and the ability to learn new technologies and product-lines quickly
- Customer-facing experience in project-based work
- Excellent written and verbal business communication and presentation skills in English
- Background in instructional design and experience in conducting training sessions – An advantage
- Positive client-facing attitude for troubleshooting and timely resolution.
- Experience in web technologies such as CSS, HTML, HTTP, web services
- Ability to collaborate across teams effectively.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop or other design software.
- Past experience in dealing with customers remotely.
- Additional European Language.
WalkMe was recently ranked by Dun & Bradstreet as 1 of the TOP 20 companies to work for in Israel, and was recently recognized by Deloitte as the 6th fastest growing Software company in the world, which means our employees have the opportunity to grow with us. We are changing humanity by bridging the gap between humans and technology. We are passionate individuals who drive for excellence, who live and breathe innovation. We raise our own leaders and encourage employees in all ranks to take initiative and own their work, innovate and take an active role in the company’s success!