System Monitoring Engineer
Yahoo Gemini is a unified platform and marketplace for mobile Search and Native Advertising where advertisers can buy, manage and optimize their mobile search and native ad spend in one place. Gemini allows advertisers to drive greater performance and higher impact for their businesses and brands.
Gemini is the fastest growing product in Yahoo, and one of the fastest growing ad platforms in the world.
Gemini native serving R&D center located in Tel Aviv, is looking for responsible and responsive System monitoring engineers to perform system monitoring and operations tasks.
The work will be done in shifts.
· Students for CS, Electric engineering or similar fields
· Second semester and above, but less than 2 semester for graduation
· Available for work in shifts (at least 3 8-hours shifts per week including weekends).
· Some scripting background – You should mention specifically what kind of a scripting background OR
· Some scripting background – You should mention specific scripting experience/knowledge
· Experience with Linux/Unix like systems
· Unix system administration – advantage
· Responsible, responsive.
· Flexible hours
**3 shifts a week, all remote currently.
Shifts’ hours are: 6-14, 14-22, 22-6.