Toluna delivers real-time consumer insights at the speed of the on-demand economy. By combining global scale and local expertise with innovative technology and award-winning research design, we help clients explore tomorrow, now. Toluna is the parent company of Harris Interactive Europe and KuRun Data. Together, we push market research toward a better tomorrow.
Our perfect match:
● B.Sc. in computer science, SW engineering or related technical discipline.
● At least 3 years of experience as QA automation with:
● Must demonstrate an understanding of test automation frameworks.
● Selenium Web Driver, POM, Maven and Junit.
● Java and Eclipse IDE and experience with developing reusable libraries and OOP.
● Understanding of CI environments and management of scripts in Jenkins.
● Knowledge of running scripts over AWS device farms.
● Strong knowledge of DOM and locators (i.e. XPATH, CSS, Ids, etc) and HTML, XML.
● Cucumber features/scenarios/step definitions and Gherkin language.
● Git for version control and Bitbucket.
● Good communication and teamwork skills and experience working with remote teams.
● Interact with product management, project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives.
● High level of English – written and verbal.
It will be also great if you have:
● Experience with tools for API testing (i.e. postman, swagger).
● Strong knowledge Appium mobile automation.
● Good experience with different Mobile Operating Systems (iOS, Android).
● Familiarity with BDD and TDD.
● Jira and Spirateam familiarity and experience using the APIs to connect from automation scripts.
● Experience with any UI automation tools.