Why you should join our team
Aidoc is the leading full-body imaging AI software. Our products help detect and pinpoint critical anomalies for radiologists through deep learning algorithms that analyze medical images and patient data. Aidoc prioritizes the work list and frees up time and attention for radiologists to focus on what matters.
About this role
In this position you will be responsible for troubleshooting critical production issues, carrying out production deployments, and maintaining production oriented processes. This role will provide you the opportunity to touch base with the most advanced technologies in the healthcare and AI industry, interact directly with end users to resolve technical issues and lead the operational culture of the company.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Provide technical solutions for alerts and incoming escalated tickets from our customers, including extensive troubleshooting and root cause assessment.
- Find workarounds and solutions for technical challenges – doing whatever it takes for the customer to get the best service out of our product.
- Perform configuration changes, deployments and product expansions for our customers.
- Develop automation tools and scripts to make your work more efficient.
- Work closely with Product, Dev, and Customer Success teams.
- Continuously push the production standard forward and develop a customer-centric culture and strong production processes within the company.
- You will be trusted with autonomy, freedom, and influence to design solutions and make technical decisions, and to improve your daily work practices.
- You will work in a unique professional culture championing thorough technical understanding, ownership and close work between Dev, Product, Customer Success and customers.
We are looking for
- Passion for production, passion for action!
- At least 4 years of customer-facing technical support/operations experience in global companies.
- Ability to work with empathy and a sense of urgency to deliver solutions and meet customers’ needs.
- Excellent technical troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to learn new technologies in-depth.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SQL.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Internals and/or Linux configuration and management, troubleshooting issues relating to OS and/or software services using OS resources.
- The requirement is strong experience with one OS, solid familiarity with the other
- Basic programming knowledge in any language.
- Familiarity with monitoring tools.
- Knowledge & experience working with production systems, in a cloud environment (AWS) or on-premise
- Advantage to candidates with:
- Knowledge & experience working with production systems, in both cloud environments (AWS) and on-premise
- Strong background in both Linux and Windows