About the job
What are the departments and the engineer’s responsibilities?
The department deals with processes improvements, Products routing definition, Products measurement (Labor), new methods implementation, stock counting and initiatives.
Cooperation on daily basis with all operation departments: production’s manager & Leaders & Employees, Planning, Main Warehouse, Quality, R&D engineers, Test engineering, etc.
– Practical application of new methodologies and processes.
– Value stream mapping – Elimination of worthless activities in processes (essential and non-essential activities).
– Important factor – on operational decisions.
The role has an important impact on the company decision making from the operation aspects!
Time measurements, implementation of methodologies, accompaniment of new products, balancing of production lines, improvement of processes, production of control software assimilation, leading initiatives and lead inventory cycle counts.
– Industrial Engineer or Industrial Practical Engineer (specialization in production – an advantage).
– LEAN Knowledge – an advantage.
– Experience in electronics industry & global company – an advantage.
– Experience on the ERP system.
– Ability to read drawings, mathematical and statistical analysis.
– Hebrew and English – high level of reading and writing.
– Must have good interpersonal skills, independence, multitasking, motivation, systemic vision, innovation and thinking outside the box