Landa Digital Printing develops and produces state of the art industrial digital printers for high end segments of the printing industry.
Landa is looking for a System Engineer to join its AQM (Active Quality Management) system team. The AQM system is a multi-disciplinary vision system which utilizes image processing and algorithms to support press calibrations and to maintain the press in high printing quality.
· Define architecture and requirements
· Proactively develop new features and capabilities
· Serve as an interface between disciplines to create coherent Requirements Documents
· Lead system integration, testing and validation
· Analyze system performance
· Develop analysis tools
· B.Sc. or equivalent experience in physics / electro-optical engineering / computer science. Master’s in engineering or science – advantage.
· At least 4 years of experience as a system engineer in a multi-disciplinary environment.
· Proficient in Matlab / Python.
· Thorough multi-disciplinary system understanding.
· Knowledge/experience in image processing & algorithms – an advantage.
· Knowledge/experience in optics/electro-optics – an advantage.
· Clear and effective oral and written English communication skills.
· High analytical skills and hands-on technical experience in technical design.
· A strong and proactive team player.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Able to work under pressure.
· Strong organization skills.