- Develop nodejs backend services for a complex and large-scale cloud application, in a microservice architecture.
- Ensure high quality by writing tests in all stages.
- Implement automatic deployment to cloud environment using CI/CD tools
- Add monitoring and alerts to make sure the code is preforming well on live (devops)
- Troubleshoot incidents on live customer deployments
- BSc in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- At least 2 years of experience with software development in Node.js and Python (Exceptional university graduates can also apply)
- Excellent problem-solving skills and capable of thoroughly understanding the functional and technical aspects of a complex system
- Strong system design skills and microservices experience
- Ability to thrive in a multi-tasking environment with frequently changing priorities under tight timelines
- A real team player and independent learner with self-learning ability that desires to learn and improve constantly – ‘can do’ approach
- Great communication and interpersonal skill
- Experience with docker, K8S.
- Experience working on large scale cloud deployments.
- Experience in web technologies