We at Stratasys are passionate believers in the value and power of 3D printing, and in the change it can bring to design, innovation and manufacturing.
The solutions we create are used by over 20,000 enterprises worldwide, and are rapidly changing the way products are imagined, designed, marketed, produced, supplied and sold. We are literally shaping the world that surrounds us – from the products and services in our lives and homes, to our health and quality of life, our transport, security and economies, to how we teach, research and even learn.
Stratasys is the largest 3D printing solutions’ company in the world – a company at the forefront of 3D printing innovation for more than 25 years
We are looking for a Production Planner to organize production according to demand and quality standards.
An excellent production planner is well-versed in production procedures and ways to optimize them. They are organized and results-driven with great problem-solving skills. Advanced communication and computer skills are very useful for the role.
The goal is to ensure the smooth and cost-efficient flow of our production operations.
- Coordinate production workflow for one or multiple products
- Plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
- Collaborate with quality control, warehouse and other staff
- Assign workers and other staff to particular production operations
- Schedule shift according to production needs
- Monitor jobs to ensure they will finish on time and within budget
- Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption
- Obtain output information (number of finished products, percentage of defectives etc.)
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports, and keep paperwork organized
- Determine manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand
- BSc or BA degree in industrial management
- 3-5 years of experience in a planner role within multidisciplinary manufacturing environment
- Proven experience as production planner
- Excellent knowledge of production planning and quality control principles
- Experience in MRP II (Manufacturing resource planning)
- Working knowledge of Oracle and ERP systems
- Good at math and statistics (good knowledge of Excel)
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication abilities