Fyber is looking for a passionate, highly-skilled and tech-savvy Student Backend Integrations Engineer. We offer a fast-paced and dynamic work environment in one of the most interesting and fastest growing fields in the tech industry today – Mobile Digital Advertising.
Qualified candidates must have the following abilities; professionalism, programming knowledge, data analytical skills and the capacity to prioritize and time manage in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Develop and maintain integrations with Fyber’s partners
- Conduct cross-product debugging, deploy code changes, write unit and system tests
- Troubleshoot and investigate technical issues
- Identify and flag new feature requests to the product and R&D departments
- Liaise with various departments within the company to quickly resolve tech-related issues
- BSc in Computer Science (or equivalent) – a must
- Second year of studying with at least one year remaining
- Experience with Java/Scala – an advantage
- Creative thinker with excellent communication skills
- Team player, independent and fast learner with a “can do” attitude
- Strong proficiency in both verbal and written English
- Solid knowledge of databases (MySQL, Redshift, Cassandra) -an advantage
- Basic networks knowledge – an advantage