We at Stratasys are passionate believers in the value and power of 3D printing, and in the change it can bring to design, innovation and manufacturing.
The solutions we create are used by over 20,000 enterprises worldwide, and are rapidly changing the way products are imagined, designed, marketed, produced, supplied and sold. We are literally shaping the world that surrounds us – from the products and services in our lives and homes, to our health and quality of life, our transport, security and economies, to how we teach, research and even learn.
Stratasys is the largest 3D printing solutions’ company in the world – a company at the forefront of 3D printing innovation for more than 25 years.
We are looking for a student to join our SW QA team.
About the Position:
The job is to perform manual testing on all existing SW platforms which support the entire companies portfolio.
Most of the testing will be performed manually using the most advanced tools and systems.
Supporting our automation specialist to expand and improve automation test coverage.
It will occasionally combine working with the actual machines (hardware) for end to end regression testing purpose.
All testing are conducted using the agile methodology, short cycles with very tight relationship to the SW team.
– Availability for 3 days a week- 60% position.
– 2 More years as a student-Must
– Highly motivated, Eager to learn, Self-learner, team player, can lead complicated assignment by his own, creative.
– Relevant degree (all types of engineering departments such as SW, mechanics etc’).
– Very good English (read, write, speak).
– Experience working with DB and SQL queries – advantage.
– Writing technical documents – advantage.
– Experience in multi-disciplinary systems- advantage.
– ISTQB certified – advantage.
– QA Course – advantage.
– Automation orientation – advantage.
We would love it if you could add in your CV some words about yourself- what are you looking for, what do you like to do and what are you passionate about!