The WalkMe Customer Value & Professional Services team’s mission is to enable, educate, and inspire customers to realize the full potential of their technology investments.
As a Solution Engineer (SE) for WalkMe, you will help bring our products to life by focusing on delivering high-quality technical implementations according to business objectives and designing user experiences.
What will you actually be doing?
- You will improve your technical and business acumen skills while going through the onboarding phase with WalkMe·
- You will partner with our customers to map out their business flows and support the creation of high impact WalkMe solutions that address real business needs in an efficient manner.
- You will apply your technical and analytical abilities, UX knowledge, and creativity to deliver solid WalkMe solutions and troubleshoot issues.
- You will manage multiple tight-deadline projects simultaneously, and support cross-functional initiatives.
What should you bring to the table?
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree student (in present) with at least 1 year remaining on your degree.
- Availability to work minimum of 3 days a week (50% – 60% )
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Grade average- 80+
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying attention to details.
- Passion for excellent customer service.
- Proven record demonstrating ability for analytical and technical thinking.
- Problem-solving skills, with a focus on finding solutions subject to customer constraints.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Ability to translate complex product and technical concepts to non-technical and executive audiences
- A natural excitement and enthusiasm for technology, and the ability to learn new technologies and product-lines quickly
- Customer-facing experience in project-based work
- Excellent written and verbal business communication and presentation skills in English
- Background in instructional design and experience in conducting training sessions – An advantage
- Positive client-facing attitude for troubleshooting and timely resolution.
- Experience in web technologies such as CSS, HTML, HTTP, web services
- Ability to collaborate across teams effectively.
- Bonus Qualifications
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop or other design software.
- Past experience in dealing with customers remotely.
- Additional European Language.