SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company’s broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, and a revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
We are looking for a Junior System Research Engineer for our System and Patent Team.
The System and Patent team is a multidisciplinary engineering team responsible for culling innovative ideas from all departments, conducting early-stage research related to new technologies and/or next-generation product features, providing R&D support to various teams and leading efforts in creating and protecting company’s intellectual property. The team reports to the company CTO.
What will you be doing:
Carry out independent research related to a variety of engineering disciplines
Develop SW tools to support research
Work on self-contained electronics projects (for example, building systems for testing and experimentation, power circuit simulations, reading and replicating academic research, etc.)
Interface with various teams, including HW development, integration, marketing, product and technical sales
– B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering – required. M.Sc. – advantage
– Strong SW and HW skills
– At least one year of industry experience in an R&D role involving electronics
– 2+ years’ hands-on experience in building electrical circuits – significant advantage
– 2+ years’ experience programming in C# and/or Python – advantage
– Excellent English reading and writing skills – advantage