What will you be doing:
- Taking part in the development of the company’s flagship products
- Responsibility for the development from the design stage to the final product, including all tests necessary to deliver the product to mass production.
- Working with other teams inside the Hardware division and outside of it (such as the Mechanical
department, Software, and more)Requirements:
- B.Sc. in Electrical engineering- Must
- Knowledge in Analog circuits and Op Amps behavior- Must
- Experience working with lab equipment such as Spectrum, Scope, and Electronic Loads, etc.
- Knowledge in circuit design and HW board design – Advantage
- Knowledge of DC2DC converter topologies such as Buck, Boost, Flyback, and forward.
- Knowledge in OrCAD, LTspice and PSpice– Advantage