Tonkean is the OS for business operations, transforming operations teams from facilitators into makers with an enterprise-grade, no-code process orchestration platform. By abstracting the technical knowledge required to automate, monitor, and manage mission-critical business processes, Tonkean enables enterprises to drive operational efficiency while reducing technical debt.
Tonkean builds a bridge between business and IT, allowing IT to partner with business teams to drive agility while ensuring compliance & security. Using Tonkean, IT can create custom, reusable action blocks called “enterprise components” that enable key capabilities like updating data in existing systems, interacting with people, or deploying NLP & OCR technology. These components can then be shared securely with business operations teams, in a no-code studio, to orchestrate business processes across functions and systems by adding business logic. Business operations teams can become more self-sufficient, and IT teams can scale with confidence..
We are looking for a driven, team-driven, and excellent Software Engineer to join our team!
As a Software Engineer, you will…
- Develop our product and features end-to-end, from architecture design to implementation and from database to client-side.
- Solve diverse complex problems on high-scale, cutting edge systems.
- Collaborate with Design, Product, QA and Development teams to deliver an amazing product, and at the same time demonstrate great independent work skills.
- Work closely with business users and feel the immediate impact of your implementations.
- Help us design and implement a product for business operations to design the future of work and impact companies and people all over the world.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- You’re a developer with work experience from a product company, experienced in all aspects of client-server architecture, design, and implementation.
- You have at least 3 years of programming experience with backend technologies.
- You have experience with web technologies, such as HTML5, CSS3, TypeScript.
- You have experience with SQL/NoSQL technologies like MySQL, ElasticSearch, etc.
- You’re passionate about working in a startup environment.
- You’re a team player and a self-starter, with a high level of auto-deduction & self-management. You are creative, motivated, and a hard worker.
- You believe that there is always a way and nothing is impossible.
- You always try to understand the “Why” and you believe that it’s only a failure if you didn’t learn anything from it.
Bonus points if you have: