Cyberbit Range is the world’s leading cyber-security training platform for cyber professionals with clients from Fortune 500, Universities, Governments, and Militaries globally. Sounds intriguing? That’s because it is!
In this role, you will develop and integrate new and legacy features/components of a world-leader cyber company with the first hyper-realistic simulation platform for cyber that aims to solve the problem of training and skill shortage.
- Take ownership of a feature/project from requirements to production
- Play a key role in the design, implementation, and deployment of various components and features of a cyber training system, which include
- management features and cloud service components Integrate, re-think & re-design on-premises software features to become cloud-ready
- Develop efficient, clean, and practical solutions for complex problems & interesting features
- Constantly learn and improve our process, tools, and services
- · At least 3 years of work experience writing code-Angular 2+ and C#
- · Proficiency with cloud platforms, AWS preferred.
- · Strong system design skills and microservices experience.
- · Proficiency with monitoring high-scale production systems, logging, and alerting systems.
- · Experience with our stack (RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch, Dockers) is an advantage.
- · Great communication skills – a must!
- · Independent can make judgment calls – a must!
- · The desire to learn and improve constantly.
- · The desire to mentor and support your peers.