Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout.
About the Role:
We are looking for an analyst who will review transactions to identify the fraud attempts and fraud patterns to help increase our model accuracy. Your accuracy and attention to details are crucial to our success. You will gain hands-on experience and gradually learn about both risky and safe patterns. Your insights will be used to improve our automated decision-making processes. As we provide our merchants with a 24/7 service, the position requires some evening, overnight and weekend shifts. Work hours are flexible and most of the shifts can be done from home.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Review transactions and quickly reach accurate decisions
Analyze fraud patterns in different ways, and provide insights to improve our machine learning algorithms
Formulate your ideas into insights to support ongoing research
– A psychometric score of above 700 (or equivalent SAT score)
– Excellent English skills
– Strong analytical skills and quick thinker
– Superb attention to details
– 1.5 years remaining on your studies
– Can commit to working at least 20 hours per week, in 3-4 shifts
– Relevant professional experience-Advantage
– Extra foreign languages – Advantage
– English CV