RF system Intern – Qualcomm, Haifa, Israel in Haifa, Israel
Qualcomm Israel Ltd.
Interns Group, Interns Group > Engineering Intern
RF System student
- Intern position in a highly experienced RF system team, working on state-of-the-art RF SOC chips from specifications to silicon.
- Learn relevant communication standards such as 5G, LTE, 802.11AC/AD upon needs.
- Support RFIC bring-up and RFIC performance tests in Lab
- Perform system level simulations using MATLAB / python
Job minimal requirements:
- Electrical engineering student in known university
- 6th semester or above
- GPA > 80
- RF or Communication background – Must
- Good MATLAB knowledge – Must
- Experience with RF lab test equipment – Advantage
- Minimum of 20 hours a week (flexible during exam periods)
- EE Student for MSE in known university
- Fast Learner
- Team Player
- Background in C/C++ and testing automation – Advantage