About the job
- Take part in integration of HW & SW systems, including:
- PHY integration, defining and writing test plans and test procedures for new systems and features.
- Building test setups and performing manual and automatic tests.
- Writing Automatic tests.
- Recording, investigating and analyzing defects.
- Student of BSc in Electrical engineering with a GPA of 80+.
- Availability for 30 work hours minimum– Must.
- Knowledge and experience in RF (NF, IP3, RL, Super Heterodyne receivers, PLL, etc.) – Must.
- Knowledge in operating RF Test Equipment (Spectrum Analyzer, Signal Generator, Power Meter, Network Analyzer) – Must.
- Knowledge and Experience in Networking Layer-2 protocols – Advantage.
- Knowledge in digital communication/PHY validation (QAM) – Advantage.
- Experience in writing technical testing documents in English (STP/STR) – Advantage.
- Good communications skills – verbal and in writing; High-level English – speaking, writing, reading.
- Team player.
- Ability to work independently and creatively.