About The Position:
Founded in 2015, Taranis uses AI technology in the agriculture industry to help growers maximize yield from their crops.
Satellites and drones collect high-resolution images of crops from the fields, which are analyzed using our cloud computing and unique AI algorithms to create actionable insights that allow farmers to increase their yield, spend less on herbicide and fungicide, and provide healthier crops.
Taranis is the only player in the market that provides accurate and actionable data to combat emerging threats to the crops before they harm the yield.
With our recent C-round fundraising, we are expanding the team and looking for a QA Manager who will be a part of the R&D to define our QA methodology, will implement the QA framework, and will work with engineers to build content and execute all aspects of the testing effort, including plans, schedules, and tools.
This is a hands-on position for delivering the best quality products.
- Overall responsibility for the quality of Taranis’ products, over the entire product design, development, and release cycle.
- Design, implement and manage QA test plans, working closely with R&D and Products to understand requirements, design test strategies, and monitor test coverage.
- Manage both manual and automated testing efforts.
- Evangelize and lead the implementation of effective QA methodologies, tools, and mindset throughout the company.
- Introduce testing frameworks and other relevant technologies to handle QA objectives.
- Senior QA lead with proven experience in the implementation of quality methodologies and culture
- 4+ Years of hands-on experience as a QA engineer
- Experience in SaaS and/or Mobile applications – Android or iOS
- Agile development, including continuous integration, continuous deployment, and coding for automated testing
- Action-oriented with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Excellent attention to detail, self-starter, highly motivated, team-player
- Fluent in English – written and verbal – Must!
- Experience with managing and/or building & running user scenarios on an existing Automation Infrastructure.
- Background with Python, Selenium, Cypress, and Appium
To maintain and cultivate our unique DNA in Taranis, we look for people who
- Love what they do and passionate about making an impact
- Able to adapt quickly in an intensive, fast-paced environment
- Own strong attention to details and a sense of accountability
- Quick learners, organized and personally dedicated to accomplishing objectives
- Master multitasking, Hands-on, own high work ethic, and prioritize workload
- Excellent analytical skills combined with impeccable business judgment
- Have great communication skills