WhiteSource, the leading provider of Open Source management solutions, is looking for a talented QA Team leader to build and lead a team of both manual testers and automation developers.
Candidates should have a “hands-on” approach, with a strong system-level perspective and the ability to write manual and automated tests for our products.
The QA Team Leader will work closely with QA, Product and other R&D teams. He/She will report to the QA Manager.
**Position location- Hybrid model- WFH and from our offices in Bar-Lev industrial park**
- Recruit, mentor and lead a team working on a large scale, distributed product.
- Plan, Design and implement test automation frameworks to evaluate, create and maintain quality procedures.
- Plan, Design, and execute manual and tests
- Create dashboards and KPIs to monitor and improve productivity and quality
- B.Sc. degree in computer science – Must
- At least 2 years of management experience of leading small to medium teams with hands-on responsibility-Must
- Proven +2 years coding experience- Must
- Experienced in Jenkins or any other build tools- Advantage
- Experienced in Docker- Advantage
- Excellent presentation skills – Must
- Excellent English – written and verbal -Must
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – Must