Physical Design Student (Haifa)- Apple
Will you help us design future generations of revolutionary Apple products? Be inspired every single day. We’re perfectionists. Visionaries. Inventors. Forever tinkering with products and processes, always on the lookout for better. A job at Apple is one that requires a lot of you, but it’s also one that rewards bright, creative thinking and hard work. None of us here at Apple would have it any other way. At Apple, we work every single day to craft products that enrich people’s lives. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Do you like changing the game? We have an opportunity for visionary and uncommonly talented students to join our teams. As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the rare and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every single day.
- Previous demonstrated internship or project work in the above fields – advantage.
- Experience with C/C++, Verilog, VHDL, scripting languages is helpful.
- Knowledge in Verilog- Advantage.
- Please add your Grades sheet when applying.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, and individuals with disabilities.