PHILIPS Systems Engineering Student
Support System engineers in execution of Systems Engineering activities in the project, including:
- Collecting and analyzing experimental data in order to improve product’s quality
- Reparation for technical and design reviews, test case and verification results review.
- Supporting the technical realization of substantially evolved existing feature or feature set.
- Drive integration activities (execution, follow up, analysis, problem solving).
- Automation of tests and simulation processes
You are a part of
System Engineering team within CT/AMI R&D organization
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Student for Bsc. in Biomedical/Biotechnology Engineering/ or equivalent Eng. degree
- GPA 80+
- At least 1.5 years till graduation
- Relevant technical background
- High level of English
- Ability to work for at least 20 hours per week