Philips SW Engineer
ICAP is the leading provider of Advanced Visualization solutions in the Healthcare industry.
ICAP Backbone group develops the System and Framework layer of IntelliSpace Portal and integrating it into the Healthcare IT environment as a robust and stable enterprise solution.
In this role, you have the opportunity to impact the workflow of radiologists, by developing the infrastructure layer of Intellispace Portal, the leading Advanced Visualization product in the market, integrated into the Healthcare IT environment as an enterprise solution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzing the product requirements while understanding the market and our customers
- Designing testing concepts from early stages of product definition and design
- Implementing automated test scenarios
- Analyzing test results, identifying the cause of failures, providing feedback to developers, system engineers and product owners
- Innovating to improve product quality by increasing testability and stability of test environments
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement
- Promoting knowledge, testing best-practices, and modern tools within the team
- Being a team-player while leading team-work, and perfecting team culture
Education/Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Strong Object-Oriented design knowledge is a must
- Analytical thinking, a system thinking approach in tasks solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with English fluency
- Previous experience with TestComplete
- Experience in UI based tests in a client server software configuration
- Scripting knowledge in Python/Bash/PowerShell
- Experience with Cloud based technologies: Amazon AWS – advantage