PHILIPS R&D Project Manager Student Ms.C
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for formulating the (sub) project plan, in consultation with management and other parties concerned on base of the requirements
- Responsible to organize the resources to be used (quality, time, budget and information) and specifies the quality standard in the processes.
- Defines the risks of the project (e.g., specs, costs, planning) and develops scenarios to overcome these risks.
- Reports on the progress of the project with an agreed frequency on quality, status, time, and money to the project members.
- Drives Problem Solving across the project to get optimal solutions
- Acts openly and honestly as a member of the global project management team
Education/Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Student in the following fields: Industrial Engineers, Information Systems, Bio-medical
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with English fluency
- Grade average – 80 +
- Availability for At least 18 hours work a week
- At least 1.5 years to graduation