PHILIPS – ALGOTEC Software Verification Engineer
Philips-Algotec is developing Philips Image Management solution which can serve different steps in the radiology workflow. Philips Image Management solution provides a complete and scalable local and wide area Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS) solutions for hospital and related institutions/sites, which will archive, distribute, retrieve, and display images and data from hospital modalities and information systems. The system contains interactive tools and clinical applications that assist the process of analyzing and comparing medical images. It is a single system that integrates review, dictation, and reporting tools to create a productive work environment for the radiologists and physicians.
We are looking for a Verification Engineer, reporting to Servers Verification Group Leader. The position is based in Israel, we will only consider local candidates for this role.
In this role, you have the opportunity to join team developing one of the best PACS solutions in market. Your challenge will be to test and assure the software quality.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for the design of verification of new SW innovative features.
· Working in conjunction with development teams to understand requirements and assist as team.
· Be an integral part of the V&V team and daily activities of verifications in all levels.
· Analyze test results and root cause of errors.
· Update tests reports and status.
· Maintain end to end lifecycles of tests execution and defect management.
Education/Skills and Experience Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering (CS, EE, BioMed or other relevant fields)
· Experience of designing, documenting and executing manual tests – advantage
· Strong ability to approach testing for new and legacy features, especially in a well-defined way of work, including documentation and concrete execution.
· Experience with systems including multi-layered software architecture – advantage
· Strong understanding in all phases of Development Life Cycle, design changes, process validation, testing methodologies, and traceability tracking – advantage
· Excellent communication and writing skills in English
· Experienced in development in the Medical Devices industry, familiar with Medical Devices standards