PHILIPS Project Management Student
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect needs from OSS stakeholders; define solution concept, resources and timeline.
- Manage project per set priority, work with internal customers to define the needed solution, design and build solution, initiate acceptance testing
- Fix critical issues and drive implementation successfully including post-implementation tracking/monitoring and maintenance/support.
- Projects to evolve mainly around data collection using PH systems and DB, building process and automation tools to enable efficiency and reliability.
- Analyzing the data to derive the needed action plans, together with relevant stakeholders, and producing reporting for target audience
Education/Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Student towards B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering and/or equivalent Engineering degree
- Grade average: 80+
- At least 1.5 years left before graduating
- Ability to work at least 18 hours per week (not including Friday)
- Strong analytical skills. Good IT orientation especially around IT solution design and data modeling.
- Advanced Knowledge and experience in MS Excel – VBA programming required