PHILIPS BI Data Engineer
Duties & Responsibilities (Key Areas of Responsibilities):
· Create and support Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) processes.
· Design, develop and maintain KPIs, reports, data visualizations and dashboards.
· Development of data warehouse solution
· Scripting and preparation of automated executions.
Education/Skills and Experience Requirements:
· B.Sc. in Information Systems / Industrial Engineering
· Must have hands on programming experience in SQL or Python.
· Familiarity with graphical presentation of data – Advantage
· Experience in at least one of the following tools Azure Analytics services / qliksense / Nprint /Power BI – Advantage
· Familiarity with graphical presentation of data
· Good knowledge of Microsoft office programs specially excel.
· Logical and analytical thinking, communication skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with English fluency – Must