GDS (Global Data Sciences) is a PayPal unit specializing in development of data-science, Machine-Learning and AI solutions for multiple domains across PayPal – Risk, Fraud, Credit Sales, Marketing, Customer-support, Product experience, Operation and more. We use data, technology and innovative machine learning algorithm to drive business results and improve customer experience
We are looking for a Software QA Engineer to perform AI and data-science based applications’ testing, working very closely with Developers and Data Scientists in an Agile Scrum team.
Perform E2E test activities, working closely with developers and data scientists on a complex and innovative analytics applications
Design and perform test plans for testing system back-end components, ensuring product’s quality and coverage.
Develop and maintain automated test suites, using Python, Java & BASH
Simulate E2E scenarios using various platforms & technologies
Report on test progress and bugs found
Share knowledge with other team members within GDS.
- BSc / BA in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of experience in manual & automation testing
- Team player, agile, flexible, multi-tasking, passion for learning new areas
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent analytics, problem-solving and debugging skills
- Java/Python/BASH development experience
- Hands-on experience with Unix/Linux
- Experience with data analytics practices – Advantage