NVIDIA Windows Driver Verification Engineer
What You’ll Be Doing
· In this role you will work closely with developers to test new components including crafting and executing unit, functional, and performance tests.
· Be responsible for verification of system design and software using advanced verification methodologies.
· As a part of the team you will design and implement verification tests for cutting edge networking technologies with the quality requirements of industry leading customers.
· Work closely with NVIDIA’s driver development and architecture teams and gain deep understanding of NVIDIA’s products and technologies.
What We Need To See
· B.Sc. or equivalent experience in Computer Science or SW/Computer Engineering.
· Strong debugging and analytical skills.
· Excellent communication and technical presentation skills.
· Creativity, motivation, team player, fast learning skills and independence.
· Have experience programming and/or testing in Python, C++.
· 0-2 years’ work experience in a software development or test organization.
Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd
· Knowledge in Networking and protocols.
· Good knowledge with Windows kernel, familiar with Linux environment.
· Prior experience with revision control software and management tools, such as Git, Scrum, Eclipse, Jenkins.
· Prior software testing experience, with understanding of Software Testing Tools and Methodologies.
With competitive salaries and a generous benefits package, we are widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us and, due to unprecedented growth, our exclusive engineering teams are rapidly growing. If you’re a creative and autonomous engineer with a real passion for technology, we want to hear from you!
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
· Computer Hardware