NVIDIA Windows Driver Verification Software Engineer
This position offers the opportunity to have real impact in a dynamic, technology-focused company impacting product lines that empower most advanced data centers in the world. We have crafted a team of outstanding people stretching around the globe, whose mission is to push the frontiers of what is possible today and define the platform for the future of computing.
We are a strong believer in developing our employees and giving them the tools to succeed.
What you’ll be doing:
- In this role you will work closely with developers to test new components including crafting and executing unit, functional, and performance tests.
- Be responsible for verification of system design and software using advanced verification methodologies.
- As a part of the team you will design and implement verification tests for cutting edge networking technologies with the quality requirements of industry leading customers.
- Work closely with NVIDIA’s driver development and architecture teams and gain deep understanding of NVIDIA’s products and technologies.
What we need to see:
- B.Sc. or equivalent experience in Computer Science or SW/Computer Engineering.
- Strong debugging and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and technical presentation skills.
- Creativity, motivation, team player, fast learning skills and independence.
- Have experience programming and/or testing in Python, C++.
- 0-2 years work experience in a software development or test organization.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Knowledge in Networking and protocols.
- Good knowledge with Windows kernel, familiar with Linux environment.
- Prior experience with revision control software and management tools, such as Git, Scrum, Eclipse, Jenkins.
- Prior software testing experience, with understanding of Software Testing Tools and Methodologies.