NVIDIA Technical Support Engineer Junior
We are seeking a motivated specialist Tier 1 Technical Support Engineer (TSE) to join our 24×7 team, focused on server and networking technologies.
You will be the primary point of contact for our customers; assisting them with technical questions, troubleshooting and resolving their issues.
What you will be doing:
- Tier 1 support: installing, supporting, and troubleshooting Mellanox products and systems.
- Provide comprehensive information regarding technical issues with our products.
- Responding to customer product support inquiries via telephone, email, or chat.
- Develop & present technical solutions to customer’s problems.
- Problem reporting, replication, and resolution.
What we need to see:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering related certificate or equivalent experience in the field.
- Troubleshooting experience with server, network equipment and network protocols including IP, L2, L3 protocols.
- Experience with operating and configuring major vendors’ network equipment such as switches and routers.
- Analysis and diagnosis of server and networking problems.
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix – Advantage.
- Experience with additional OS’s such as Microsoft Windows, VMware – Advantage.
- Knowledge of Ethernet (10/40 GigE) and/or InfiniBand – Advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to prioritize/multi-task
- Excellent communication and presentation/oral skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Work is in shifts, at least 5 morning/evening/night shifts a week; weekdays and weekends.