NVIDIA – Chip Design Student
What you’ll be doing:
- Work in a combined design and verification team which develops some of the Network Adapter SoC silicon core units
- Build reference models, verify and simulate chip blocks/entities according to specifications under challenging constraints with a high orientation to performance.
- Work closely with multiple teams within organizations such as Architecture, Micro- Architecture, FW and SW.
What we need to see:
- Studies toward B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Completion of programming and logic design courses with high scores
- A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills