Test Engineer – Student – Nuvoton
Nuvoton Technology Israel is looking for an Engineering student, to join our Chip Test and Product Engineering team, located in our north offices in Migdal Ha’emek, for application development support.
In this position you will be part of our chip Test Engineering team, which is responsible for developing our semiconductor chip production test frameworks.
We see this student position evolving into a key position in our Test Engineering team in the future.
Nuvoton Israel offers a great opportunity to learn and develop in an organization where each one makes a visible difference, and in a unique family atmosphere.
· Student towards B.Sc. in Electronics Engineering /Computer Engineering from Known
university, with at 3-4 semesters remaining until graduation.
· Knowledge in C programming
· Experience with scripting (Perl, C-Shell) – an advantage
· Good understanding of the basics of electronics and electronic components (diode,
transistor, capacitor, resistor, coil, etc.)
· Familiarity with integrated circuits such as microcontroller – an advantage
· Reasonable English level – Must
· Fast learning and self-learning ability
· Excellent communication skills
· Good team work and interpersonal skills
· Availability – at least 2 days a week
· The position is in the north (Migdal Haemek)