Cloud Innovation Center TLV is where we develop state-of-the-art SaaS solutions, in partnership with AWS, Azure and Google Cloud. We solve the most critical and complex problems that organizations around the world face today as they transition massive amount of data and workloads to cloud-centric operations. If you have what it takes, you could play a key role in this global transformation.
As a Test Automation Engineer you will be working on the full cycle of automated and manual testing of NetApp Services in the Cloud and SaaS areas: creating a strategy, writing a test plan, creating, and executing tests, finding regressions, logging, and verifying bugs, and writing automation for the executed tests.
The ideal candidate is a team player that has experience in the public Clouds and network communication protocols, knowledge and experience in programming, and an eagerness to find the blockers in our Services.
If you are passionate about looking at a product from different angles with different perspectives and testing it with different expectations, then this is the right challenge for you.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- Design and implement automation test scenarios for complexed cross-product components and features, Front-End and Back-End, which will be used to test the UI systems as well.
- Perform various types of testing, including functional, system integration, regression, and exploratory.
- Collaborate with developers to address any bugs, defects, or issues found; consult and write the test-plan for the entire test-flow.
- B.Sc./B.A. in computer science, engineering, or related discipline
- Experience testing in public clouds such as AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Results-oriented, self-learner, problem solver with a ‘can do’ attitude
- A team player
- Previous experience in manual and automation testing
- Previous experience with GUI / API / Web automation
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Experience with Linux
- Networking knowledge