We are looking for a Senior Android Developer to join our super challenging and dynamic start-up.
You need to be brilliant, team player, passionate, innovative and self-learning.
· BSC in Computer Science / Software Engineering.
· At least 3 years of hands-on experience in developing Native Android Applications.
· Strong understanding of Android user interface guidelines and best practices for both tablets and smartphones.
· Strong understanding of Android Activities, Fragments, Views, BroadcastReceivers, ContentProviders, Services and AppCompat Libraries.
· Strong understanding of the Android Internals.
· experience with: Multithreading, OO Design patterns, Intents, 3rd party SDKs, dialogs, push notifications
· Experience developing Google Play Services SDK.
· Experience with Kotlin
· Experience with common network protocols.
· Experience in understanding large and complex code bases.
An advantage of having experience in one or more of the following areas:
· Experience with Unity
· Experience in automated, continuous integration and testing (Gradle, jUNIT, Maven)
· Dependency Injection (Dagger)
· JNI and NDK.