At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
You will be part of Mobileye’s REM department. Mobileye’s Road Experience Management ( REM ) is an end-to-end mapping and localization engine. It’s being used for full autonomy capabilities and services, generating validation process and methodologies for such a technology giant is challenging, sufficient & enriching work.
Since we are dealing with a complex system based on machine learning and image processing, the analysis and validation processes require deep thinking as well as advanced technical and analytic abilities.
Our Performance analysts are responsible for running the analysis process and for providing deep analysis reports based on effective analysis of big data.
What will your job look like:
- Participate in planning and design of advanced validation processes.
- Define and implement end-to-end testing processes including developing measures, tools and KPIs.
- Mining and analysis of large and complex data sets.
- Summarizing results into reports.
- Integrating new features into existing validation processes.
- Improving sensitivity, efficiency, effectiveness, and quality of validation processes.
- Management and prioritization of daily tasks.
- Integration of information from different departments in the company.
All you need is:
- Student for BSc, MSc in exact sciences or engineering.
- Ability to work 20-25 hours per week.
- Knowledge in algorithms validation or similar field – advantage.
- Good knowledge in Python programming – advantage.
- Experience in Linux – advantage.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Fluent English.
- Experience in data processing and designing tests – advantage.
- Background in geometry, physics, descriptive statistics, probability, and statistical inference – an advantage.
- Broad vision and a systematic approach.
- Thoroughness and attention to details.
- Independence, ability to learn new material quickly.
- Desire and passion for success.
- Problem solver and goal achiever.