At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
Which Team will you join?
You will be part of Mobileye’s Data Collection Team. The team is responsible for planning, collecting, monitoring and delivering data recordings to many different teams in Mobileye. We use dedicated data collection vehicles with all of Mobileye’s sensors and ground truth systems. As a Data collection Engineer, You will be interacting with many departments, in order to deliver high quality data based on a thorough understanding of the data request requirements.
What will your job look like:
- As a data collection engineer, you will be responsible for the data collection missions end to end:
- Understand requirements from customers.
- Monitor the data collection mission and reflect status to customers.
- Monitor data validation process.
- Troubleshooting in case of bad quality data.
- Improve efficiency, effectiveness, and quality of existing processes.
All you need is:
- BSc. Mechanical engineering or electronics engineering or equivalent field of education.
- Experience with Linux – an advantage.
- Previous experience working with HW – an advantage.
- Troubleshooting capabilities.
- Thoroughness and attention to detail.
- A proactive, can-do attitude.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to learn new material quickly.
- Good communication skills in English.