About the job
At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
Mobileye is looking for an outstanding Cloud Validation Engineer to join the REM FPA team.
Which department will you join?
Mobileye’s REM (Road Experience Management) is an end-to-end mapping and localization engine.
It’s being used for full autonomy capabilities and services (among others).
The FPA Department is responsible for analyzing the quality and performance of the technologies developed by Mobileye. The cloud validation team is dealing with a complex system that integrate many services deployed at AWS cloud. The analysis and validation processes require deep thinking as well as advanced technical and analytic abilities. In addition, the ability to build and maintain a stable automation system is required.
What will your job look like:
- Responsible for the process of a validation cycle from definition through basic tests up to the full coverage, coded into an automatic flow. Which means:
- Deep understanding of cloud technologies.
- Deep understanding of a micro services software system
- Testing from components level to full system.
- Black Box and White Box testing.
- Working with known DEV-QA-DEV flows and continuous integration.
- Be a part of design and build an automation stable system to support the daily work of the dev team.
- Maintain and extend a data driven end to end tests system to fit new requirements and needs.
All you need is:
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience in QA Automation – An advantage.
- Coding experience in Python / Node.js – An advantage.
- Previous experience with CI servers and automation processes.
- Previous experience working with distributed systems is a plus.
- Previous experience working with AWS cloud is a plus.
- Broad vision and a systematic approach.
- Thoroughness and attention to details.
- Proactive, can-do attitude.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to learn new material quickly.
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!