Mobileye’s Unit Level Verification Team in Haifa is looking for a junior verification engineer to be involved in the development of Mobileye’s future AI and deep learning HW accelerators.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of highly talented engineers, working on the most cutting-edge technologies to deliver Mobileye’s EyeQ future chips, aimed to power the world’s first fully Autonomous Vehicle!
What will you job look like?
- Define, implement and enhance verification environments using UVM methodology.
- Write and debug tests that combine UVM methodology and SW code.
- Identify and write various types of coverage measures.
- Collaborate with designers, architects, and SW developers from Haifa and Jerusalem teams to deliver the most comprehensive verification environment.
- Integrate Industry Standard (such as AXI and OCP) and other 3rd party VIPs.
All you need is:
- Studying towards BSc/MSc in computer engineering, computer science or electrical engineering
- High Motivation and learning abilities
- Coding skills in C/C++/Python/Perl – an advantage
- Experience in verification – an advantage