Mobileye EPG (EyeQ Platform Group) is responsible for designing EyeQ chips to validate various product segments.
We are looking an electronics practical engineering that wants to start a BSc degree or already started the first year and wants to work in parallel to the study.
The student will work with Mobileye engineers across multiple teams to analyze, debug and develop automation and validation solutions.
What will your job look like?
- You will take responsibility for a variety of activities that are required to validate our EyeQ products.
- Support all team activities and will maintain Platform HW, OS & tools, execute manual & automated tests.
- Screening & debugging failures and expected to collect information, analyze data, and provide summary reports.
All you need is:
- Practical Eng. in electronics or computer science with HW knowledge
- Knowledge board layout and schematic, HW (BUS, protocol, etc..), electronic components and platform
- Knowledge in the operation of lab equipment such as scope, logic analyzer, and others is an Advantage
- Basic Network knowledge
- Excellent self-learning skills.
- Highly motivated and improvisation capability.
- Good English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good teamwork
- Min 4 days per week