We’re looking for a passionate and focused design student who’s ready to solve hard problems, understand the enterprise space, and its existing and emerging technologies. We are looking for someone who is seeking an opportunity to learn how to work together in a cross-disciplinary teams of product managers, developers, researchers, and designers to bring compelling stories and solutions for millions of users.
Due to nature of the Intern Program we are currently considering applications from students with final graduation date of Winter 2023 and beyond.
***Please add a link to your portfolio.
- Pursuing a degree in design or design related field
- Minimum of two semesters of school to complete.
- Portfolio showcasing interaction and visual design, with a problem-solving orientation.
- Greate communication skill – ability to articulate the thinking behind the design process and the solution.
- Self-motivated and team player – know what you don’t know and ask for help when needed.
- Familiarity with Figma, and Prototyping tools.