MicroFocus Software Engineer Student
– Setting up new ALM instances for customers, maintaining existing instances, setting up monitoring, troubleshooting performance and functional issues, patch upgrades, major upgrades, customer migrations and various other tasks necessary for supporting Micro Focus SaaS customers.
– Work on a team with DBAs, Network Administrators, Application Consultants, Client Managers and Customers to handle a multiple ongoing projects.
– Provides guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members.
– Identify and document repeatable demand activities and support the SaaS SOC and Demand teams who will execute them.
You will provide technical feedback to Product Marketing and R&D. And you will assist Level II Support by providing technical and customer domain expertise
– Able to communicate clearly and effectively, both written and verbally, in English
-Technical knowledge in Web applications, networking and protocols
– Able to support customers through upgrades
– Able to multitask across different accounts and prioritize tasks
– Resilience and resourcefulness when solving complex problems
– Ability to present solutions persuasively
– Excellent team skills
-Ability to work and learn independently
– Student for Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
– Relevant experience is preferred but not mandatory