Ceragon Networks, a global telecommunication company developing high-end innovative wireless backhaul equipment and products, is seeking an outstanding mechanical engineering student to join the mechanical R&D department.
In this role you will be responsible for testing and evaluating the company products, designing new products, improving current design, supporting manufacturers and production line.
- Outstanding BSc student in Mechanical Engineering second year minimum – Must.
- Available at least two days a week.
- Competent in Solid works – an advantage.
- Learned courses in design.
- Experience in engineering documentation, Engineering processes and PDM software – an advantage.
- Proficient in written as well as spoken English.
- Must be self-motivated, able to work under pressure, and multitask.
- Team player with strong technical and communication skills.