Landa is looking for a passionate R&D SW Engineer to join our SW team.
In this role, you will develop high-end, real-time image-based decision-making methodologies for
Landa’s various printing machines in accordance with the software development lifecycle.
- Develop software solutions and complex algorithms in high performance by conferring with users and studying information needs, systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and analyze machine quality and test codes using simulators and machines.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating and analyzing problem definition, requirements and solution development.
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming
- Document and demonstrate solutions by preparing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, code comments, and clear code.
- Prepare and implement solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- BSC in SW Engineering / Computer Science
- At least 2 years of experience in C#
- Advantage – Experience in C++ 11
- Advantage – React, Java Script
- Advantage – TCP/IP, Serial development
- Experience working with development methods (DRs, SRSs..)
- Fluent in full-stack development, distributed system development, math algorithms and continuous development
- Strong problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Able to work and develop in a dynamic environment under demanding timelines
- Excellent interpersonal skills h the ability to work cooperatively in a team environment as well as with cross-organizational functions (suchwit as scrum, other developers, testing, engineering and customer support)
- Able to serve as a technical leader and focal point
- Strong open-minded team player with a proactive “can-do” approach
- Strong technical skills and orientation
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Clear and effective oral and written English communication skills