KLA has manufacturing sites across the globe, including Belgium, China, Germany, Israel, Singapore and Milpitas (CA). The Global Operations (GOPS) team, comprised of Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Engineering, Installation, and Quality, is responsible for manufacturing our leading-edge technology. We partner with our world-wide supply base and our design engineering teams to bring new products to market. The GOPS team is continuously working to build our products Better, Faster, Cheaper.
- Build and qualify spare parts for the semi-conductor industry
- Implement integration processes for multidisciplinary tools, including: optics, computers, electronics, mechanics, algorithms and applications
- Manage inventory, Test and verify spare parts quality and performance
- Debug and troubleshoot spare parts performance issues and disqualify parts per requirements.
- Work with multi-disciplinary internal & external teams for shipment on time.
- Interfaces with Engineering Dept to define packages and packing process
- Function in a clean room environment (20%)
- Student of of Optic-Mechanicalelectrics studies.
- Available for part time position
- Experience – an advantage
- English language competence