KLA has manufacturing sites across the globe, including Belgium, China, Germany, Israel, Singapore and Milpitas (CA). The Global Operations (GOPS) team, comprised of Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Engineering, Installation, and Quality, is responsible for manufacturing our leading-edge technology. We partner with our world-wide supply base and our design engineering teams to bring new products to market. The GOPS team is continuously working to build our products Better, Faster, Cheaper.
Support to develop the infrastructure to overcome unique challenges of a new model for KLA tools using advanced technologies.
- Analyze Supplier data of delivered sub assy and drive conclusions
- Data migration & parsing from repository to DB/dedicated system.
- Assistance with data analyzing and visualization: demo visualization, data analyzing, raising flags, analytical tools
- Detect new opportunities within the project
- Mechanical , Electronics or SW science student, starting 2nd year (with at least a year left till graduation)
- Good experience with data structure – Python (working with data frames), Visual basic, SQL etc.
- Good internal communication skills, Fluent English
- Interest & knowledge in the industrial sector
- Knowledge in Power BI is advantage