Hardware Integration Student – Intel
What will you do?
A unique opportunity to combine Electrical Engineering studies with technology experience.
You will be part of a great team working on integrating advanced imaging technologies to a standalone product.
As a HW Debug student you will work on complex & very interesting HW debug investigations, and you will have the opportunity to work with state of the art debug tools.
The work includes product debug flows & infrastructure development and integration, mostly in python environment – running on real silicon.
It also includes ownership of lab setups and equipment maintenance and a lot of hands on work.
What Are We Looking For?
- A student towards BSc in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Experience with python development.
- A team player with an open mind, strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Great communication skills.
- Experience in lab equipment with hands on experience in system testing/validation/debug.
- Experience with Git.