InSightec Global Service Engineer
• Installation of new systems globally
• Periodic maintenance and systems repairs globally
• Providing technical Remote support for systems worldwide
• System troubleshooting and diagnosis of source of failures
• Failure, maintenance and service reporting
• Training of service engineers globally
• Preparing service documentations from RND phase thru all life cycle of the products.
• Site preparation
Skills and Experience:
• Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical
Engineering, or related field; OR equivalent military education; OR High School Diploma/GED and
6 or more years of experience servicing electronic equipment.
• Fluent English
• Servicing medical equipment – an advantage
• AutoCAD – an advantage